Thursday, April 4, 2013

Note #2

Well I've been thinking, and as much as wanted to push this thought to the back of my mind I'm unfortunately thinking more and more that in less the a week I'll have to be back in San Diego. Who's genius idea was it? I absolutely hate grad school. As much as I feel that I'm getting smarter and becoming a better me, I also can't help but hate every single second of everyday I spend there. Now my dumb homework is due. No matter how much I try to put it off there isn't going to be any avoiding it. How am I supposed to attempt to start it? I wish I was self employed and actually made a decent living doing so. Hmmm what should I invent? What can I do to make it a reality? Basically my biggest stress comes from school. I think I need to take a xanax. I'm starting to feel panicky once again. What to do? Can someone please just go finish school for me?....just kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment